We continue to celebrate National Volunteer Week by thanking the outstanding volunteers that support HOTC programs in field!
This is a new volunteer role at HandsOn Twin Cities. Thanks to Elizabeth Graham and Barbara Rogers who recently became our first Affiliation Specialists!
Project Coordinators lead the projects in our Impact Now program. They are a liaison between HandsOn Twin Cities, our nonprofit partners and volunteers. They ensure a welcoming project environment and smooth event.
Thank you to our fantastic Project Coordinators:
- Sara Benzkofer, Project Coordinator since May 2011, currently leading Bedtime Stories.
- Shalini Mittal, Project Coordinator since August 2011, currently leading Stock the Shelves.
- Emily Wells, Project Coordinator since February 2012, currently leading Evening Playtime.
- Mathew Beaulieu, Project Coordinator since January 2013, currently leading Family Dinner.
- Rebeka Tolle, Project Coordinator since March 2013, currently leading Fill the Food Shelf.
- John Lattyak, Project Coordinator since March 2013, currently leading Monday Dinner.